Week 19: Host a dinner
Nothing is more important then spending time with the people you care about and that care about you. This week, invite some friends and family over to your place and make them a home cooked dinner. Set your phones to the sidelines and have meaningful conversations. Catch-up. Learn what is new in their lives and share your support. This will bring you closer together and let the people you invite to have around your table know how much you care and how important they are to you.
Also, as Mother’s Day is this week (Sunday, May 13th), invite your mom over for a meal cooked with love. You don’t need to find new material items for her, just spending time with you will mean more to her than anything you could buy her.
Tags: Dinner, Family, Friends, Happy Mothers Day, Have your mom over for dinner, Home cooked meal, Laugh, Listen, Mother's Day, No phones, Share stories, Show your mom you care, Spend time together, Table
About KellyWorking at changing the world, with the little things we do, every day. I am the Doer Team Manager and the Do Good Doer at Brown Paper Tickets. My hope with this blog is to help spark a change. To look at the little things we do everyday and see how we can be a positive impact on everyone around us. The more each of us do, however small it may seem, the better world we will all have.
- #fitbodyguide bit.ly/1J3nugr 2 years ago
- Got my free preview of Anna Victoria's Fit Body Guides! Gonna get my fit body! :) #fitbodyguide bit.ly/1TNSKSh 2 years ago
- Got my free preview of Anna Victoria's Fit Body Guides! Gonna get my fit body! :) #fitbodyguide bit.ly/1J3nugr 2 years ago
- RT @OTATpdx: Off to #rescue 5 #dogs from a rural shelter in #Nevada and find them loving homes in #Portland. Today is awesome. #rescue #ado… 2 years ago
- RT @marshawright: Tweet #positive #quotes today http://t.co/aqJUzlICfg 2 years ago