Shared post: 20 New Year’s Resolutions For 20-Somethings
I wanted to share an article I read from Thought Catalog. The title is: “20 New Year’s Resolutions For 20-Somethings” but could apply to all generations. A little different post than usual, but thought there were some good take aways. Basically: think, make true and valuable connections, and use your time well. Here are the first 5:
- Before you status update, Tweet, Tumble or Instagram, pause and say to yourself, “is it entirely necessary that I share this morsel of thought with my entire social network?”and if the answer is not, “yes, I absolutely must,” then step away from the Internet.
- Know which candidate you’re going to vote for in the upcoming presidential election, and know why.
- Enough with the 14-day juice cleanses. If you want to lose a little weight quickly, eat less and exercise like crazy. If you want to lose a lot of weight slowly, do whatever Jennifer Hudson did.
- If you really like the person you’re hooking up with and would like them to be your boyfriend/ girlfriend, find a way to tell them, and hope for the best. If you don’t and wouldn’t, stop.
- Find a way to save approximately 300 dollars and spend it on a flight to see a friend or family member who lives far away.
Read on to resolutions 6-20 here: http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/20-new-years-resolutions-for-20-somethings/.
Hope this helps you think of a resolution you can keep!